[time-nuts] Shortt Clock Recent Measurements

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Dec 10 01:54:30 EST 2013

Hi Tom:

The way I read the comment about detecting the influence of the Moon was that it was discovered in 1984, but I was under
the impression that Loomis found it long before.
I looked on other Wiki pages and did not see on any of the them information about Loomis and the effect of the Moon on
pendulum clocks.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com