[time-nuts] Austron

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Dec 26 20:42:21 EST 2013

Hello Time-Nuts!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season!

I have a question - I have been doing a little research lately on the
company that used to be in Austin, TX - Austron - they seemed to have filed
quite a few patents in areas of interest to our group.

Here's one just as an example:
https://www.google.com/patents/US5220333?pg=PA1&dq=assignee:++austron&hl=en&sa=X&ei=tdq8UoL_EqbQ2wXy14DwCA&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAA

Are there any former Austron people on this list?  If so, I would like to
have a brief phone conversation with you if that is OK.  Just general
questions - nothing personal of course.

E-Mail could work but could be quicker just to have a brief phone call.  I
have Skype also if that
is easier.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
John Westmoreland