[time-nuts] recovering firmware on TS2100

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Sun Dec 29 00:00:21 EST 2013

Are you talking about the archive named DatumET-6000TS-2100.zip and the
file named Tymserve.bin?  If so, I uploaded that file last year.  It's a
direct ROM image from a flash reader/programmer.  That's why I included
the device type (AMD 29F040B-120JC) in the readme.txt.  You should be
able to restore your image using a flash programmer.

-Bob