[time-nuts] Loran again

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 00:30:40 EST 2013

Fired up the SRS FS700 and auto found the GRI 89700 microsecond stations
in Dana Il (master)
and Seneca NY, (slave) both with equal signal strength of 63 db. Other
slaves were not to be found.
Noise margin of 32 dB and Rx gain of 72dB. So the Rx is all locked up.
Tomorrow I will have more data comparing the 10 MHz from the T'Bolt.
Right now they are comparing to within 10EE10.

Stan, W1LE   Cape Cod