[time-nuts] Locked onto LORAN 8970 GRI Monday AM

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:32:36 EST 2013

One other comment. They can make the GRI anything they want so old tables
don't really matter. They are also matching the X station to the master
they are the same sig level and always have been looking at a scope. Still
curious as to why you need the X station. I suppose it gives the rcvr 2 X
the opportunity to verify time.