[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Thu Feb 7 10:18:25 EST 2013

Dear Bert,

Thank you for the update! And a peek into the kitchen ;-)

I guess the SMD board you mention is assembled. But I think there are
people who are interested in bare boards as well....

Good luck and best regards, Jeroen