[time-nuts] NTGS50AA Power supply

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sat Feb 9 11:18:29 EST 2013

Hello,

According to a Nortel specification document (Dual Voltage Global
Positioning System Timing Module (GPSTM) OEM General Specification
Dataset Name: GSBW50AA), this GPSDO is dual voltage and can be powered
either from -48 V or + 24 V systems.  Mine is working from a 48 V power
supply but I´m afraid to test it at 24 V because the polarity should be
reversed and if my assumption is not true I can damage the unit.
Do you know if these units are dual voltage or my documentation refers
to other model?.  Has anybody operated it at 24 V?.
Another question, is there any internal 1PPS signal available?
Of course, my unit is of ebay - China origin.

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL