[time-nuts] NTGS50AA Power supply

Nathaniel Bezanson myself at telcodata.us
Sat Feb 9 11:54:26 EST 2013

Open it up, you'll find a bridge rectifier as the first component on the incoming power.
It's actually much easier to solder straight to the pins of that component, rather than trying to bodge something together that would poke into the backplane connector. :)
I know there's a TSIP command for *other* units to change their PPS into PP2S (even second), so try throwing 8E-4E at this unit and see if you can change it the other way. Haven't had a chance to try it on the local one.
-Nate-