[time-nuts] GPStar Plus: Rubidium, anyone?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:34:06 EST 2013

Sorry to say have GPStars. But no RB. From my experience with the gpstar a
RB is sort of a waste. It did not seemed to be intent on that level of
accuracy. It jumps along correcting.
Its use case seemed to have been a time source for the likes of radio
stations. Very accurate for that purpose. But poor for time-nuttery.
Good luck.
Paul
Wb8tsl