[time-nuts] Off topic project sort of heart rate monitor NEED BEATS PRE MINUTE TO ANALOG VOLTAGE

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Wed Feb 20 03:06:08 EST 2013

> but using typical commerical power supplies driven from the
> main is not acceptable for medical applications.

Correct! But power supplies that are approved for medical applications can
easily be bought from MEANWELL and they do not cost the world.

At http://www.trcelectronics.com/Meanwell/medical-power-supply.shtml

you may read more about it. I am a regular buyer of the PM15 models and
their outputs really behave different than what I am used from other
switchers.

Best regards
Ulrich