[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Mon Feb 25 11:59:47 EST 2013

Hi,

I have been playing with my thunderbolt and Lady Heather over the weekend. I hope it's ok
that I attached a screen dump of what I have. Can anyone comment on the picture. It's been
running less than a day and I don't know if what I have would be considered good as far as
accuracy and stability is concerned.

Thanks.

Garren

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.