[time-nuts] GPIB counter logging / plotting software?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 14:35:47 EST 2013

On 2/25/2013 11:02 AM, John Miles wrote:
> I'm not sure about the Racal, but the HP 5345A can be placed into talk-only
> mode and used to stream readings to TimeLab in "Acquire->Acquire from
> counter in talk-only mode" .  JohnA's link is the right one to use.
>
> The advantage to trying it with the HP 5345A is that I have one around here,
> so I can reproduce your setup if you have trouble getting it to work.
> Should be pretty straightforward, though.
>
> -- john, KE5FX
> Miles Design LLC

John, I'm sorry, a senior moment there, it actually is the 5335A that I
was thinking of, although I do have one or two 5345s and an ailing 5370B
in the garage as well.  The 5335A was dragged out, your program loaded,
and I'm doing a 1 hr run as I type, as excellent as I thought it would be.

Many, many thanks John!

Dan