[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Mon Feb 25 18:47:04 EST 2013

That makes sense. My inner oven is about 65C. I raised it to that just to get the DAC voltage
close to 0v. I can raise it some more to get it between .1 and .9v.

I started to look for OCXO's but couldn't find one with the same part number as mine. Mine
is 37265 and the others I found did not look like they had the same pinout. Does the tbolt
accommodate other model OCXO's? It looks like the circuit board has extra through holes and
I always wondered if it was for different OCXO models.

Anyways I wanted to see if my homebuilt oven could match a commercial product. It was built
from a 73 Amateur Radio magazine article over 10 years ago.

Garren