[time-nuts] Is there anything wrong with DCF77?

Anthony G. Atkielski anthony at atkielski.com
Tue Jan 1 12:40:05 UTC 2013

For the past several days (now thirty hours straight), none of my
radio-synchronized clocks has been able to synchronize with DCF77. Is
there a problem with the transmitter, or maybe a geomagnetic storm or
something that could explain it? I've been looked at the transmitter
Web site and searching for news and information on any disturbances
that would affect reception, but I haven't found anything. I'm about
500 km from the station. The only thing I have that will sync is my
wristwatch, and it will only do it if I stand outside in an open area.

--
Anthony