[time-nuts] 10 MHz -> 16 MHz clock multiplier

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Wed Jan 2 20:58:00 UTC 2013

Am 02.01.2013 19:54, schrieb Tom Van Baak:
> What's the simplest way to generate 16 MHz from 10 MHz? This will be for clocking a microcontroller at 16 MHz given 10 MHz (Cs/Rb/GPSDO). Low price and low parts count is a goal; jitter is not a concern but absolute long-term phase coherence is a must.

Probably not the simplest way, but straightforward & maybe you can
recycle parts of it:

http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/vnwa_sync_1.1.pdf

http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/vnwa_sync_1.1_layout.png

That's how I did     (optional) 10 MHz  ---> 32 MHz for my DG8SAQ VNWA.
parts are cheap & available  @ digikey.

regards, Gerhard