[time-nuts] YIG oscillators

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:45:56 UTC 2013

Daniel,
Another place to go is KE5FX's site. He's got lots of good info on the
stellex ones as well as controlling them with the rf synthesizer that
can be had on that conspicuous auction place.

I've actually purchased several of these with the thought of using
them to drive the LO port of a dbm so that I can rx at 5.84GHz (as
well as some other freq's)

So did you take the plunge? Buy any toys??
Norm n3ykf