[time-nuts] suggestions for free samples from AD

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:58:50 UTC 2013

I just bought a couple of boards with an Altera Cyclone II FPGA, voltage
regulators, 50MHz clock, flash chip and JTAG connectors for $20 each
delivered. The FPGA itself is over $10.

eBay item 150835820710

Well made and works great. Mate it with a $10 JTAG dongle (eBay item
160912291115) and you have no excuse not to take the FPGA plunge :)

Nice platform for TIC/GPSDO controller experiments.

Didier KO4BB