[time-nuts] single board PCs

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jan 7 15:45:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:40:00 +0100
Alberto di Bene <dibene at usa.net> wrote:

>    I haven't used this, but from the specs it looks interesting ...
>    [1]http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code
>    =G135235611947
>    73  Alberto  I2PHD

I hear a lot of talk about those boards, but i have yet to meet someone
who actually bought and tried one.

A little bit of caution is adviced IMHO: i only had a quick look, but
i couldnt find any schematics for those boards. I would advise against
buying any non-PC compatible board that does not come with full schematics.

				Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin