[time-nuts] 10 MHz -> 16 MHz clock multiplier

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 01:22:47 UTC 2013

Ed you are late to the dance. But do offer an additional piece of the
puzzle.
RCD I will guess is a RC differentiator. And your suggestion does get rid
of a separate oscillator. It wasn't my post. But would guess you just jam
the diff pulse into the osc amp in that the xtal feeds?
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL