[time-nuts] Interval Timer Recommendation

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Jan 12 12:37:56 UTC 2013

OK, but I wasn't able to find a single shot resolution specification in its
datasheet. Looking at the formulas to determine the accuracy, it looks like
the minimum resolution is 250pS... anyway, by reading the user and service
manual I found out that the PM6685 has an EEPROM memory and no battery is
needed.