[time-nuts] Z3801A trouble

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Jan 13 08:14:10 UTC 2013

My first suspect was the power supply, as you guys suggested. Although
the power supply read OK with no load, I dug around in my junk and
found another supply to replace it with. I just swapped it out and no
more rebooting. Now I have to wait until I get GPS lock and the thing
stabilizes again.

The failure was at an inconvenient time, as I was using the GPSDO to
adjust an OXCO that I am going to put into a project. I've had the
OCXO on my table, cooking for weeks.

Joe Gray
W5JG