[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

Major L. McGee III majorm at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 12:31:24 EST 2013

John and Ken that did the trick.  I ended up trying the easiest option
first since I already had device manager up and it worked like a charm.

I'll look into Arduino for some options for the lcd project.  I keep my
Thunderbolt right beside my frequency counter and leave both of them on
all the time attached to a good UPS.  The counter has a Rubidium
oscillator in it but I use the output from the thunderbolt at times as
well.  My master plan is to build a box for the rack with a low phase
noise multi channel distribution amplifier to feed to my other equipment
with the 10MHz signal.

How my racks are setup the LCD should give me all the info I need in
most cases.  Sometimes the lady heather software is just too much info.
I do like the satellite tracking though.  That is a cool feature.

Thanks,

Major