Russ Ramirez russ.ramirez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:12:38 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

Try pinging the folks on this forum physix at antennex.com which is oriented
towards Theoretical Physics, or email Kirk T McDonald at Princeton directly
and see if he can recommend one for you.

Russ
K0WFS

------------------
Message: 2
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:32:58 -0800
From: Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
        <time-nuts at febo.com>
Subject: [time-nuts] OT, looking for a good science forum

This is by definition Off Topic

I'm looking for a forum where people are about as technically
competent as here but where an amateur scientist can ask questions
like

1) What is a cost effective way to measure temperatures at around -80C
(about the temperature of dry ice)  Thermocouples, NTC thermisters?
2) Is brand X microscope as good as brand Y, they look identical to me.

All I'm finding is either places that cover "science news" or some
forum filled with nonsense about cloning dinosaurs and time travel.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California