[time-nuts] OT, looking for a good science forum

Eric Garner garnere at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:59:40 EST 2013

The stereo boom mount scopes from amscope are priced right. The one I have seems well made and works great for surface mount work down to 0201. Some of the finish details are a bit off (generic metal adjustment handles) but it was a new, complete, guaranteed working scope so I don't have any legitimate complaints.

If you are going to buy one, buy it from amazon after figuring out which on you want on the amscope site. You'll pay less

Eric

Sent from my Banana Jr.(tm) mobile device