[time-nuts] Needed: The Real Serial USB Fix

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sun Jan 27 18:47:07 EST 2013

What I would really like in Windows is a way to lock the configuration and make
it more of an appliance which always worked the same way.  That way a small
board talking to a Thunderbolt would always start up and just run.  I suppose I
need to get away from Windows and climb the Linux learning curve.

Peter