[time-nuts] Nortel Trimble thunderbolt

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 5 22:03:21 EDT 2013

I always cursed when I tried to figure out how to wire an RS232 cable
until I realized that transmit had a voltage on it while receive was
close to zero volts.  So now I just remember that volts on one end
connects to no volts on the other end.  Works every time and I don't
have to think about straight or cross-over.

Ed