[time-nuts] Nortel Trimble thunderbolt

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 6 10:44:17 EDT 2013

Certainly if you need a full implementation with various control leads
you might have to dig out the breakout box and figure it out. But the
volts / no volts idea is still useful for connecting pairs like RTS/CTS
or DSR/DTR.  But I'm surprised how many devices don't use the control
leads.  Most of the devices I work with don't even use software flow
control.

Ed