[time-nuts] Question about effect of sample interval on ADEV

Robert Darby bobdarby at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 08:48:26 EDT 2013

John,

After a night's sleep and a rereading of  your post I finally realized
what I was doing wrong.  I did not understand the the role of the
sampling interval setting and the display rate setting on the 5370.
When I follow the process below the results are totally consistent.

Sorry to taken your time and thanks all for your help.  Now to find the
original issue.....

Bob Darby