[time-nuts] Question about effect of sample interval on ADEV

Robert Darby bobdarby at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 15:02:05 EDT 2013

Volker,

Silly mistake, I was changing the sample interval in the acquire menu of
TimeLab and it did not match the 5370B.  When I changed the display rate
control and used the monitor command to set the sampling interval as
directed by John all was right with the world.

Tom,

What did you do to solve the battery charging circuit issues in the FTS
1050A?

Thanks,
Bob Darby