[time-nuts] How dangerous if a Rb lamp broken?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Jul 10 11:25:19 EDT 2013

You're still here, but what about the young women who painted those watches who aren't?  The problem was that they needed sharp points on the brushes to fill the tiny voids in the hands.  So they twirled the brush tips between their lips.  They could probably bring back radium dials today with no problem, because of automation.

Bob - AE6RV