[time-nuts] Posting Rules

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Wed Jul 10 12:12:29 EDT 2013

I think I pretty much agree with Perry.  This list has occasionally gone
quite aways OT, but it invariably finds its way back, and certainly more
than quickly enough.  However, a mother replacement does absolutely
nothing to speed up the process, least of all a sanctimonious,
holier-than-thou one.

   Thomas Valerio