[time-nuts] GPDSO is working

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Jul 12 11:27:38 EDT 2013

Hi Bob,

OK, you got me: time as in about 120 minutes.  =)  It's mostly "+", with the occasional "-" for about an hour or so.  Then, it wavers back and forth between "+" and "-", but the long term trend is still very slowly "+".    So, I guess the OCXO needs more time to "settle in"?  My OCXO is a Trimble 34310-T.

As soon as I can get the serial port wiring done I'll be able to tell if it's in "position hold" mode.  I suspect it's not, as it doesn't have a battery on-board.  I did wind up mounting a Lithium 3V backup battery, using a holder from an old motherboard.

I'll have to look around to see if anyone has any software to graph the DAC track for this board.

Bob - AE6RV