[time-nuts] 10811 Outer oven controller schematic

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 12:03:45 EDT 2013

Marki
Funny timing. I am working on a 10811 from a z3801 and am working towards
opening the can its soldered. Steve Smiths posts have been very helpful.
But I am dealing with lots of black melted goo. Not really from heat. Just
age the way a lot of things deteriorate.
That said I will be trying to figure out why the 10811 is -45Hz at temp.
Thats sounds very bad and hope the rocks not the issue. But good to read
improvements also.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL