[time-nuts] GPS 18 behavior

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:39:51 EDT 2013

Moles are a bit small it would probably work better for woodchucks.  who are in the process of undermining all lawns in neighborhood now.

In a more serious vein most ground penetrating radar is low frequency and I was not aware that THz waves could penetrate ground more than a few CM

Scott

Sent from my iPhone