[time-nuts] Interesting (meaningless?) measurement.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Jul 23 07:32:46 EDT 2013

In message <51EE68CE.6090604 at nc.rr.com>, Brian Alsop writes:

>Good, bad or meaningless?

On grounds of principle I will say "probably meaningless" until I
see you reproduce the same number with the counter running on the
internal OCXO.

That said, I've done the same thing, and found numbers of the
same magnitude.

For additional fun:  Play with the phase-angle setting on the
generator :-)