[time-nuts] HP Agilent VLF Comparator Receiver 117A...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:26:37 EDT 2013

Yes it is but you did not add the $28 shipping and gosh you have to have
the antenna for $XX big bucks they are rare and the manual. I mean thats a
lot of cash for a tube radio.
Tbolt 14 watts superior accuracy and monitoring for the same or lower
price. Really easy to attach to a blank rack filler panel. Granted no strip
chart recorder or seriously bad 60 Khz propagation. But everything has a
trade off.
Regards
Paul.