[time-nuts] USB - was RS 232

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jul 25 17:45:17 EDT 2013

Do you have a good solution for USB?  Not just a cable with an adapter and wires hanging out of it, but a clean solution.  I had trouble finding USB B-type female chassis-mount connectors and wound up ordering one from some guy in the UK.  It's actually an extender cable that can be chassis mounted, and I'll just strip the wires to hook it to a USB-TTL converter inside my GPSDO.  But I'd like to know about something turnkey for the future.

Bob - AE6RV