[time-nuts] GPS Spoofing

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:50:05 EDT 2013

We've been discussing both GNSS denial/spoofing vs Loran denial/spoofing and the relative difficulty of doing same to determine which system is most survivable

That being said the penalty for using the truck stop/spy shop GPS should be in the hundreds of thousands per day and carry serious jail time. As most of them are easily capable of affecting a square mile as if you look at the specs from their Chinese suppliers.

If you want to keep your boss from finding that you spent more than allocated time eating lunch just wrap the antenna in Al foil

Sent from my iPhone