[time-nuts] Cheap 9.8Mhz Sa.22c's

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jun 2 18:36:13 EDT 2013

Hi

The GPSDO is the one I mentioned earlier. Here's a completed listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Symmetricom-Nortel-NTBW50AA-12-Ch-GPS-Timing-Module-10MHz-GPSDO-Furuno-GT-8031F-/300909808907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460f9f4d0b

They come up from time to time. It's not one of mine. I've bought stuff from the same seller.

Bob