[time-nuts] Z3815A pinout

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jun 5 17:16:39 EDT 2013

Hi

There are two very different 3815's out there. One comes in a nice box with
rational connectors on it. (They are expensive). The other one is the plug
in card that always seems to need a good scrub down. It appears to have the
same "stuff" but connecting to it is not easy. These are about 1/2 to 1/3
the price of the other ones...

Bob