[time-nuts] Net4501

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:51:57 EDT 2013

I just got my Net4501 which I would like to turn into an NTP server. I saw John's description, but at the moment, I would like to try without using the high stability CPU oscillator option, just the PPS from one of my Thunderbolts.

Is that even worthwhile? Will the high resolution built-in counters of the Elan processor be useful without the external oscillator compared to a plain vanilla ARM SBC?

TIA

Didier KO4BB
--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.