[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 Time of Day grief...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:56:18 EDT 2013

Burt thats easy. The secret wwvb society of clock makers. I can assure you
the new silicon is $ XXK. But then perhaps some can afford that. There is a
company that does have the software and IP and its only one company they
have what ever the market is. Locked in. The funny thing is who ever they
are selling to they are awful quite.
Hate to say it "Your government and tax dollars at work".