[time-nuts] have 10MHz need 19.5Mhz

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 03:51:29 EDT 2013

Looks like the CDCE913 is the simplest one chip solution.  The frequency in
the subject line is in error.  What is needed is 19.2MHz.

So inside the CDCE913 we divide by 25 then multiply by 23.   Or said
differenty 9.2MHz = (23/25) 10MHz.
The CDCE193 is a 14 pin chip that will do the above.  It has non volatile
EPROM so you can program 23/25 ratio into it once and you don't need a uP
in the final circuit.   But you do need a 1.8 volt power supply.

This chip appears to be generally useful.  It can synthesize just about
anything and phase lock it from a 10MHz reference.

The price is right, TI offer samples.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California