[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 time clocks simple suggestion

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:33:41 EDT 2013

Bob no idea actually. But I do have the MSA 8160 rcvr on the bench and
simply can add the ne602. Also John Lowe from NIST actually
suggested/alluded to it over a year ago before he ducked out of time-nuts.
Its one of those fairly obvious answers. Definately not high on my priority
list.
Its as simple as I can imagine and doesn't use a FPGA or a uProc.

As a discussion point on "simple" folks that work armchairs always have
something to say. But they rarely contribute to actual results. Far to easy
to debate simple.

I know that you do help and I appreciate that.
Regards
Paul.