[time-nuts] WWVB remodulator for the spectracom 8170 the schematic is to large

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:52:57 EDT 2013

Here is an even smaller version, at the same resolution.    The trick is to
remove the background.  Then all you have is mostly a plank sheet and a
small amount of ink that compresses very well.

What you do is adjust the contrast until you have only pure white and pure
black.  That alone does 90% of the work.  Save it as a monochrome file to
kill the color channels then set the JPG compression as strong as you can.