[time-nuts] WWVB remodulator for the Spectracom 8170...

gsteinba52 at aol.com gsteinba52 at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 17:54:46 EDT 2013

I can never figure out how to post here...

This may not work. From what I remember, the "Atomic' wall clocks and watches only listen for WWVB a couple of times a day to conserve battery life - usually at night when propagation would be best. I don't know if the 60kHz signal is even available on a pin...

Jerry S.

Burt I. Weiner     biwa at att.net
    Mon Jun 17 13:56:17 EDT 2013