[time-nuts] Oscillator temperature compensation

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jun 22 22:05:18 EDT 2013

The university of Florida still owned, that's right owned, an IBM 709 when I
was there 1960 through 1968.  I took a tour of it and punched a few cards to
program it.

IBM didn't sell computers to anybody not even the feds but they sold this
one.  That should have made the purchasing department at U of F suspicious.
I think they ran it until 1970 when it was replaced by a 360.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com