[time-nuts] FE-5860A - R232 working but S type commands don't work.

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 23 09:02:15 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

On 06/23/2013 12:15 PM, Mark C. Stephens wrote:
> The Program, comm_5680.exe is nothing shorter than awesome.
> I was trying to work out the offset and checksum manually until I came across this program.
>
> I now have my Hadamard Deviation down from 1.15E-10 to 2.75E-12 @100 Seconds.
>
> For me I think is pretty close to as low as I can measure.

Uhm. What would make the Hadamard change like that? Frequency offset
doesn't, linear drift doesn't (since it is Hadamard, first degree drift
is canceled anyway) so what mechanism got banged to reduce the Hadamard?
I'm really curious!

> To whomever wrote this software, you have my eternal thanks :)

There are some good software out there, aiding us all. :)

Cheers,
Magnus