[time-nuts] OT Prototype Boards

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Jun 25 00:10:36 EDT 2013

I need to get some largish prototype boards for my project.  Has the industry standardized on a 0.10" pitch for hole spacing?  IOW, if the ad says 2.54mm pitch will I get a board that will fit American chips, or will I just get something metric sized for the landfill?  I ask, because I've got a prototype board sitting around here someplace that is unusable because the pitch isn't quite right.  Needless to say, I'm ordering this from ebay from a seller in China or Hong Kong or someplace, points East.

Bob - AE6RV