[time-nuts] Austron 2100 HPIB/GPIB/IEE-488 cards

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Wed Jun 26 16:23:50 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Having recently acquired two Austron 2100 Timing Receivers which
did not have the GPIB/HPIB/IEEE-488/whatever you wish to call it
cards in, I was wondering if any time-nuts had any hanging around
that they wanted to dispose of ?

If so, let me know off list, I'm certainly interested in two (esp
as I'm currently hoping cleaning the switch contacts with
isopropyl alcohol will make them function properly again)

Having HPIB would get around the problem if the cleansing fails
and remote command and control would be very useful anyway

All the Best

Iain